Mein Neues Leben in Deutschland

Friday, July 28, 2006

It's Not You ... it's me ... oh wait. .. it is you...

Dear Blogger,

This is a hard letter for me to write. There is no easy way of saying this so I'll get to the point.

I think its not working out between us.

I know we've been together for 3 years, and I don't regret any of those years. We have had a lot of good experiences together.

Why, then, am I leaving, you might ask. Well, as long as we have been together, you know I've always wanted to have Categories.You said you couldn't have any yet. So I waited.

Its been 3 years and I don't think I can wait any longer.

Is there another blog, you might ask. To be honest, yes, I have met another blog. Her name is Wordpress. Wordpress says I can have as many categories as I want. She really understands me. I know I just met Wordpress recently but I have a feeling we are good together.

So I hope you understand.

I'll be sending for the posts I left at your servers soon.

Farewell,

Ernest

1 Comments:

  • That was me trying to be funny again.

    I'm really frustrated that I can't add categories to this blog. I don't think I'm really leaving just because I can't create categories, but I hope blogger adds that feature soon.

    By Blogger Ernest, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home