Mein Neues Leben in Deutschland

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Notion Haze

I haven't had much time to think or be metaphorical these last...ummm...months. I've been so banal lately.

We're getting ready to for the final presentation of our master project on April 21,2006. It's just a few days to go and I don't think I'll be sleeping much.

For those remotely interested, we (the master students at the University of the Arts that I'm working with) have a webpage about the project here.

I'm participating with the "NotionHaze" project.

The website is in German but you can go to "Galerie" for images of the project's progress, "Videos" for a video trailer, "Tagebuch" for the project blog.

Wish us luck!

4 Comments:

  • Goodluck brother! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 AM  

  • couldnt find the link u were telling me about..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 PM  

  • hey, that was tricky. :-) superman, if you click on "notion haze" i believe that's the link.

    Goodluck to you!

    -Grace

    By Blogger Grace, at 12:43 AM  

  • Oh, yeah I just realized now that I messed up the link. Yeah you can click on the title to go directly to the page. I fixed the link now so its not so confusing. Thanks for visiting :).

    I hope to post pics and the video here soon. To those who want to know, the installation was a big success. Ill write about it next :)

    Take care all!

    By Blogger Ernest, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home