Mein Neues Leben in Deutschland

Saturday, October 22, 2005

100 things about me (sort of)

A lot of thoughts are going through my head lately. So after dumping my most private self expressions in my private blog, I shall blurt out my remaining thoughts here. I shall use the time tested 100 things about myslef blog format since I don't have the energy to put my thoughts into a coherent paragraph. Here goes...

1) I hate the way I look most of the time
2) I sometimes do things just because I think it would make a scandalous secret.
3) I always tell a scandalous secret to someone. (to clarify, theres not ONE person I tell everything to. But at least one other person knows each scandalous deed I have done)
4) I am horribly self-absorbed.
5) I want everyone to like me.
6) (I was gonna write "I want people to admire me" as number 6, but then read numbers 4 and 5 and realized even more how self absorbed I am... So insted I'll write...) I love watching anime.
7) I realize that I can't write anything else in this list that doesn't begin with "I..." or further affirms my self-absorbent nature. In fact this entire concept of a list is a self-affirming excercise....So I'll abandon this list right now.

(slaps self on the forehead with palm of open hand)

And this is what happens when I don't think about my posts too well...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home