Mein Neues Leben in Deutschland

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Why do I keep a blog anyway?

My feelings for my blog change from time to time. It's not a bad thing at all if you ask me. Change is a part of all of us as we go through the cycles of life. Life I believe is all about the cycles. The year is governed by the cycles of the season. Brething is a cyclic process of inhalation and exhalation and inhalation and so on. Walknig, the rotation of the planets, the rising and setting of the sun, the birth and death of a living thing. Cycles.

I think its important to be aware of these cycles. Not to fight them but be aware of them.

One of the reasons I started a blog was becasue I saw myslef undergoing changes though time. The way I think, my attitude towards life, my beliefs. As I gained more experience I felt I was becoming more attuned to this world in my own little way. I wanted to keep track of these changes. To be aware of how I've changed though the years. Sometimes a book or an event changes my outlook on life. Sometimes a person inspires me to new ideas. Sometimes the changes are drastic and life changing, sometimes it just teaches me how to make a better hamburger. Whatever the case, it affects and changes me.

I write so I can remember. I write so I can remember how far I've come, and how much I haven't changed.

Mostly I've been posting here the "good" things in life. I appologize ahead of time to those who are reading this blog in the future. I've decided to try to write also when I'm down, feeling selfish, greedy or self righteous. I will write because its part of me. The good and the bad and the unclassifiable.

To those reading this, let me thank you for listening to this rambling idiot. Thank you for your comments. Thank you for the conversations.

Have a nice day!

Namaste

1 Comments:

  • Yeah its nice that you write. YOu get a perspective of your thoughts. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home