Mein Neues Leben in Deutschland

Friday, January 07, 2005

A message to my friends

Christmas has passed and the new year is well on its way.

A lot has happened since my last post. So let me run down a few messages:

1) Congratulations to my best friend Eric and Aimee, who just got engaged! I'm very happy for you, my friend. May your blessings multiply in the years to come. I have been asked to the best man at my best friend's wedding. (Ohh, the innuendos). He shares his story for us at his new blog.

2) Congratulations to my bespren Joel and Eena, who just got engaged! (as in I found out after typing this post!) Joel is my bespren to differenciate form best friend Eric, hehehe. Eena got an engagement Beagle, a very cute little puppy. If you ask me, Eena probably gave birth to a beagle and their having a wedding as cover up for the illegitimate puppy. Hehehe. Just kidding. Congrats EEEEENNNNAAAAA!

3) Thank you to Mike and Andreas for taking care of me during the Holidays. You're my new family in Germany. Hehehe. Special thanks to Mike for the wonderful food he has served during the time I stayed with them. Love ya! char

4) Happy Birthday Mike (different person). I forgot to greet you. So sorry! Belated Happy Birthday!

5) To my family, I miss you! I miss the dysfunctional way we celebrate Christmas. I miss the wisecracking conversations we make that only we can understand. (Except dad, he never understood it hehehe) I'm glad everybody is doing well.

6) To my bebe, Love ya be! (Yun lang, censored na yung iba, since this blog is PG)

7) To my Physics CE group, I miss u guys. I wish I was there when Eric told the story. I wanted to hear Eena scream (I think I did hear it from Lübeck, she CAN scream ya' know). I wanted to see Bryan's reaction, Mike's tanggala, and other colorful expressions from the rest of you. I'm glad you were able to manage a reunion without me. Hehehe.

8) To my English class of over 10 years ago, sorry I'm not too active in our egroups. I'm never really a "poster", but it's so nice to be able to talk to some of you over at YM. Abby, I'm going to link your blog OK?. CD too, after I get permission from you both. Teena, well talk about the origin of Philippine style photos again soon :)

9) To the Fallen Eagles. May you continue to fall...oops...I mean... WHERE THE HECK ARE U GUYS! What have u been up to? Haven't heard anything in ages! Did anybody get married secretly again?

10) Hi to all my new online friends! Thanks so much for dropping by and adding me to your links! I do enjoy reading your blogs. May this year be a good year for us.

I have undoubtedly missed a lot of people, but I have to wrap this up already. If I should have greeted you, or mentioned you, but have not, I appeal to you, and lay the blame on my dislex...dslx...dyslix....dyslexia. :)

Happy New Year To All

3 Comments:

  • walang hiya ka! aping-api ako dyan sa post mo, ah... hehehehe and for the record, i didn't scream during eric's story.. i just jabbed him (really hard) on the ribs. eep. heehee oh, and it's nino who says tanggala. :)

    huy, makakauwi ka ba this december? want you there sana... :)

    eena

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 AM  

  • Yep, will you be coming back to Manila this December? I need someone to co-bash the BEagle couple hehe....

    And please, can we not refer to me as Bryan on the net? You got lots of choices: Barok, chinitobutnotchinese, chinitoboy - take your pick. But let's refrain from using my alter ego ayt? =P

    Barok/chinitobutnotchinese/chinitoboy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 AM  

  • Ano Balita? i think may reunion sa Fallen Eagles sa April 2-3. Miss u dude

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home